since 2013 peteybird has been handcrafting gourmet ice cream sandwiches in denver. our ice cream sandwiches are available for catering, at local retail partners, and soon our own shop. peteybird is looking for an enthusiastic ice cream sandwich lover to work in our kitchen.
compensation: starts at 12.00/hr. negotiable based on experience & fit.
hours: 20-30 hours per week with opportunity to expand to full time. flexible work schedule.
• preparation and baking of from-scratch cookie doughs following recipes and procedures
• hand crafting of ice cream sandwiches following defined recipes and procedures. Includes building sandwiches and decoration
• packaging of product for retail partners, deliveries/take out, and events
• maintain accurate inventory counts
• ensure hygienic, sanitary work environment following city, state, and federal health code
• maintain a safe and clean work environment
• cleaning of equipment, supplies, and work area
• ensure completion of documented daily tasks to the highest quality level
finished products can be seen here: http://www.peteybird.com/sammies/
preferred skills and experience:
• familiarity with kitchen equipment and baking
• personable and communicative
• ability to follow documented processes and procedures
• thorough and detail-orientated
• ability to work independently and be self motivated
please send a resume or description of relevant experience, as well as references to email@example.com.